Free Products are under
Under this license, you are free “copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially”
You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
If you use one of our free products on your commercial work, contact us! We’ll really appreciate it, and we could suggest you some tips for use our instruments in the best way.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
XPERIMENTA Project “END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT” for commercial products.
last revision August 2018
1. APPLICABILITY This EULA (“End User License Agreement”) applies to the website, the products and the intellectual property rights of XPERIMENTA Project.
2. LICENSE GRANT The product is licensed to a single user only. The sounds and the sampled aren’t sold, but licensed, for any kind of commercial use in live performances, music production, film scoring, broadcast, commercial recording and similar use. The user can install the library for his personal use on his computer system or samples, as long as he owns those systems.
3. RESALE The user can’t share, copy, sell, distribute the sample library to anyone else. It’s also forbid to distribute the library in any kind of form including: packaging in loop and sample packs, multisamples, patches in a sampler, or any kind of music oriented and sample playback device. Filtering, layering, combining and resynthesizing the samples doesn’t change the above rule.
4. RIGHTS XPERIMENTA Project always keeps the copyright and ownership of the sounds, the programs included in this product.
5. REFUNDS Due to the content type of XPERIMENTA Project libraries, the libraries licenses are sold on a non-refund policy.
6. RESPONSIBILITIES FluffAudio won’t be liable of any loss if the website will be (temporarily) unavailable. It’s responsibility of the user to keep a backup copy of the product for later use.
7. TERMINATION The license ends if the user breaks any of the terms and conditions of this EULA. XPERIMENTA Project has the rights to terminate the license if the user breaks evidently this EULA.